Teak sling reclining deck chair – Cruze
With resort style relaxation and sleek looks, our Cruze deck chair is built using 304 steel and Indonesian grade A teak wood and Batyline sling that is water and fade resistance. Tenon mortise joinery with kiln dry teak wood assures years or use. Deck chair can be reclined in three positions. Available in taupe color sling. Cruze Teak sling Chair is lightweight, portable, versatile in use and comfortable to sit on. An ideal chair with minimal space like yacht, boat or balcony. Chair can be easily folded when not in use. Stainless steel and teak create a wonderful classic modern style that gives you the warmth of both. Batyline teak steel chair is a complete comfort blend with elegance.
Product Name: Teak Stainless steel deck sling Chair – Cruze
Product Code: CHRDSS03
Availability: In Stock And Ready To Ship!
Teak deck reclining sling chair – Cruze
- Lightweight, portable, versatile in use and comfortable to sit on.
- Deck chair can be reclined in three positions.
- An ideal sling chair with minimal space like yacht, boat or balcony.
- Lighter due to Batyline sling instead of teak slats in seating and back area of chair.
- Batyline sling is manufactured by world class Italian sling manufacturer Serge Ferrari.
- Available Color of Batyline – Taupe.
- Chair frame is made of Indonesian grade A teak wood crafted using tenon mortise joinery.
- Hardware material is Stainless Steel.
Dimension: D-26, W-23″, H-43″
Construction type: Tenon and Mortise joinery
Q & A
Q. Can this chair be used for indoor?
A. Yes, It is soft mid century design and would look nice placed in any setting indoor or out. It is well built using grade A teak to be left outdoors in rain, shine or snow.
You may also like…
Recently viewed products
- Teak Patio Side Dining Chair – Liberty
- Teak Steel Patio Rectangular Dining Table – Regnatt
- Teak Outdoor Deep Seating Mid Century Lounge Chair – Assena