Teak Outdoor Arm Dining Chair – Bali
- Heavy built to last for years.
- Chair is constructed using Kiln dried Indonesian Government cultivated grade A teak wood.
- Crafted using modern woodworking machines using tenon mortise joints and very low VOC wood glue.
- Thick Seat and back slats are inserted in the chair frame using tenon mortise joints.
- High and slightly contoured back provides support thus giving comfortable seating experience.
- Weathering process in natural outdoor conditions turn from teak light golden color to a silver-grey patina if left untreated.
- To maintain new look apply one of our teak protectors.
- Bali collection includes deep seat, lounging, and dining.
- Easy to assemble.