Outdoor Aluminum Sling Arm Taupe Chair- Summit
- Scandinavian modern contemporary design.
- Durable rich natural AkzoNobel powder coated aluminum Interpon 600® for exterior use.
- This polyester-based powder coating has highest resistance in industry to saline water penetration.
- Thicker aluminum extruded pipes of different shapes used to make frames that extends durability and stability.
- Semiautomatic TIG welding machines used for clean and strong joints.
- Chair can be easily stacked.
- Rust and mold proof.
- Stacking chair in batyline padded sling, a High-tech fabric by Serge Ferrari.
- Strong, fade-resistant and environmental friendly sling fabric.
- Extruded aluminum powder-coated frames
- AkzoNobel Brown 610® powder coat. Code of color is MM363V. Specifically used for outdoor harsh settings.
- Comfort, beauty and strength at the same time.
- Color – Black frame with light gray batyline.
- Manufactured in Indonesia.
- An easy to stack chair.
- A comfortable chair with elegance, style and sturdiness.
- The Summit sling is made with batyline, a strong outdoor fabric.
- The batyline is padded with quick dry foam that is easy to wash and take care of.