9 Pc Mid-Century Teak Rectangular Double Extension Dining Set- Impression Table with Lara Chairs
Scandinavian style in teakwood, a style that brings the indoors out. With new patios that blur the line between the indoors to outdoors we present the perfect stylish mid-century styles that blends well with your style indoors with outdoors. Wide teak planks used on table top and rounded legs for the base form an attractive mid century modern dining table an attractive table at first sight. Mid century modern double extension Indonesian grade A teak wood crafted dining table can be extended from 71″ to 95″ with butterfly style extensions that easily gets stored under the table.
Product Name: Impression Double Extension Teak Rectangle Table with 8 teak Lara chairs
Product Code: TBLFXSC09
Included in Set: One Impression teak rectangle double extension table Eight Lara Teak Patio Chair
Availability: In Stock!
Out of stockCompare
9 Pc Mid-Century Teak Rectangular Double Extension Dining Set- Impression Table & Lara Chair
- A mid century modern table and chair combination.
- Wide Slats with tapered edges.
- Butterfly style extensions can be folded and stored under the surface of table top hidden underneath.
- Table has special cut edges that reflects a rooted Danish mid century design.
- Table uses low VOC glue and is natural finish means there is no stain application just buffed with natural sea grass to bring shine to the table.
- Ideally speaking the table qualify as Organic table and is built elegantly to be used indoors also.
- Made using kiln dried Indonesian Premium grade A teak wood.
- Cultivated teak wood sourced from Indonesian government.
- Finely sanded, smooth finish.
- Weather, water, rot and termite-resistant.
- Mature teak wood high in oils.
- Table Length: 71/83/94.5 inches
- Extension Width: 11.5 inches each
- Table Width: 39.5 inches
- Table Height: 30 inches
- Table Top Thickness: 1.3 inches
- Table Legs Thickness: 3″ tapers to 1.5″
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Umbrella hole: No.
Q & A
Q. How much assembly is required?
A. Both table and chairs need assembly. Table can be assembled by any one as it is simple but chair need to be assembled by person who has more experience with woodworking.